Used to place a perfectly scaled model of Mars Lab rovers on the map. Works in both 2D and 3D modes. An excellent tool for accurate mission planning.
- Zoom and position the map to show the area you want to explore with the rover (as you cannot adjust the size or position of the map while the rover is showing)
- Click on the rover button
- (if available) Select from the 3 different rover models
- Point to a location on the map and click. The rover will appear at the click point.
- Click and drag the rover as required.
- The rover can be rotated by rolling the mouse wheel or scratch pad.